The Hydraulic Detach trailer is a real workhorse designed for heavy hauling and simplicity of operation. Two 8″ hydraulic rams provide plenty of lift capacity coupled with the power & speed of the 11hp Honda(R) Engine/pump located in the neck. Fixed front ramps and a heavy 4 beam frame give you lots of strength and a carefree long life. Whether you haul construction equipment or any other drive on load, the Viking Detach is the trailer for you. Capacity: 135,000 lb. GVWR.
(4) 16″ Fabricated main beams with 2″ camber, 3/4″ x 6″ top and bottom flange, 1/4″ web welded on both sides. All flange and web material is high strength steel.
8″ x 6.5# Jr. I-beam on 16″ centers.
2″ SAE kingpin, 3/8″ kingpin plate, 97″ swing clearance, 16″ kingpin setting.
(2) 16″ Fabricated beams, 1/2″ x 6″ top and bottom flange, 1/4″ web welded on both sides.
Hendrickson HT250US air ride suspensions with manual dump valve.
(3) 25,000 lb., 5″ round, 5/8″ wall.
16-1/2″ x 7″, Type 30/30 brake chambers, outboard drums, Meritor WABCO (2S/1M) ABS on one axle.
8.25 x 22.5, Steel 10 hole disc, hub piloted (color: white)
255/70R x 22.5 Radials
None; Fixed Front Ramps for loading equipment.
Shot blasted and painted with a high solid polyurethane paint. Color: black (standard)
2″ Nominal oak with 1/4″ tread plate over suspension.
7-Way receptacle, sealed wiring harness, rubber mounted LED lights, (5) lights per side including mid-turn.
(24) total – (12) per side.
Center line of suspension set at 81-1/2″ from the rear of the trailer with 54-1/2″ axle centers.
(2) 8″ Hydraulic lift cylinders powered by a 11 HP Honda engine and pump.
Fixed front ramps with 1″ traction cleats.
- Full steel flooring
- 65-Ton 4 axle configuration
- 4th Flip axle
- Epoxy and zinc-rich primer available
- Aluminum Wheels